Everyone wants to have a neat and attractive lawn. Everyone tends to be the owner of the perfect garden. The awesome backyard is an indicator of the responsible landowner. All these sound great. However, to achieve the desirable results you have to spend a lot of time, efforts, and energy unless you know the secrets of the experienced landscape designers. We offer you to reveal the universal formula of the perfect landscape.
1. No weeds!
You can use as many decorations and adornments as possible. Yet, if the first thing you see when stepping on the lawn is weeds, the perfect landscape is out of the question. That’s why before starting to plan where to plant trees and flowers, you have to get rid of weeds. There are three main ways to do it:
- with the help of chemicals and insecticides. It’s the easiest and fastest way to get rid of undesirable plants and grass. However, at the same time, it is the most dangerous way because your pets might get poisoned. Moreover, the chemicals affect the soil. That’s why it’s recommended to use chemicals only in critical situations;
- You can pull out the grass. However, only a few are able to spend hours pulling out a blade after blade. Moreover, you have to do it regularly;
- Weed control barrier is the most effective way to get rid of weeds. It’s enough once to install the landscape cloth and forget about undesirable plants for a long time. The main advantages of geotextile fabrics include relatively cheap price, a wide range of available variants, universal use. You can install it on your lawn, garden, and backyard.
2. Add green
Every lawn looks great if it is neat and green. You should not leave the leaves on the grass, it’s better to refresh the grass surface.
3. The year-round appeal is of primary importance.
There is a wide range of plants that are green annually. They are able to capture your attention and create an atmosphere of the eternal summer.
4. Don’t forget about walkways.
It’s so pleasing to walk in your garden. However, it’s impossible if there are no walkways. You can make them from stones or wooden blocks.
5. Balance is a must.
It means that the perfect landscape is a combination of traditional elements with memorable and eye-catching items.
6. More plants are wanted!
You shouldn’t be afraid of experimenting. It’s better to combine different types of plants that bloom at different times.
7. Choose the right focal point!
If you want to install a fountain in your garden, you should let it be the focal point of the landscape. It’s not a good idea to add large sculptures or the Allpen Hill. There should be only one focal point in any outside decor.
8. Pay attention to the texture.
Of course, it’s always great to have many plants in your backyard. Yet, every plant should coincide with others. The texture may be light, medium or thick.
9. The right color is half of success.
When it comes to the decorative elements or sitting area, it’s better to pick up details of the same color scheme.
10. Lighting is important.
The outdoor lighting is a perfect way to highlight the advantages of your landscape. Moreover, it helps to create an awesome atmosphere for cute family evenings.
In conclusion, it should be noticed that there is nothing extra difficult in creating the landscape of your dream. The main thing you should keep in mind is that everything should be in order.